Woden Chiropractic – Best Chiropractic Care Centre in Canberra
Woden Chiropractic – Mission Statement
- We endeavor to provide high-quality chiropractic care and professional service with treatment tailored to each patient.
- Our practice offers a warm welcome, with a friendly atmosphere at our Woden center in Canberra.
- Our Chiropractor, Dr. Nick Gondzioulis believes in empowering his patients with regard to their particular condition.
- When booking appointments we allow the time to impart helpfully and up to date information on nutrition, exercise, ergonomics, and lifestyle changes.
- Our staff also endeavor to inspire and educate our patients and the community to be pro-active in their own well-being and in referring others for chiropractic care.
To the best of our ability, we undertake to:
- Keep waiting times below fifteen minutes
- Charge a fair fee for our services
- Explain our procedures, our philosophy, and our fees in advance
- Honor your health care decisions and your privacy
- Deliver the best possible chiropractic care using a variety of techniques suitable to each individual in Australia.
- Continue to improve our chiropractic skills through study and application.
- Answer your questions related to chiropractic treatment.
- Provide an atmosphere friendly to children and families
- Take care of each person as if a member of our own family
Chiropractors don’t just treat the site of pain but take a holistic approach to assess the causes of pain and restricted movement. As a result, this leads to long term solutions for a healthy body. Learn more about chiropractic treatments and sessions here.
Chiropractic is a drug and surgery-free modality of treatment which is also concerned with the diagnosis, management, and prevention of mechanical disorders of the musculoskeletal system [source].
The practice of chiropractic focuses on the relationship between structure (primarily the spine) and function (as coordinated by the nervous system) and thus, how that relationship affects the preservation and restoration of health.
Nick uses a range of treatment techniques to suit your individual needs and also your care preferences. These may include manual adjustment or instrument-assisted adjusting. He also uses soft tissue manipulation, trigger point therapy, and cold laser therapy to help you get the best results possible from each treatment.
Book your Appointment Now, Call Woden Chiropractic at 62815494 and Visit Woden Wellness Center Canberra.