Vikki Nash is a fully qualified, Accredited Practising Dietitian, who uses her extensive knowledge of food and nutrition to improve your health and wellbeing. With her support, you will be able to identify a range of foods to suit your individual needs. We are pleased to have Vikki bring her business, Eat’n’ Grow to Woden Wellness Centre. Vikki has recently employed the help of Freya Vos who also has a passion for helping families and individuals improve their relationship with food.
Vikki and Freya help families to reduce mealtime stress by:
- Learning how to plan and prepare balanced meals that suit the entire family’s requirements.
- Helping families of picky eaters, and also, those with food avoidance, selective eating, and limited food acceptance.
- Supporting families with children with autism, sensory processing disorders, as well as those with eating problems and other disabilities. She has undergone extensive training in the SOS.
- Children with slow/inadequate weight gain and undernourishment due to feeding difficulties.
Ensure your child or teenager is meeting their nutritional requirements so they can Eat’n’ Grow!
Vikki and Freya can also help with:
- Implementing a therapeutic diet following surgery or diagnosis
- Identifying and managing food intolerances including Coeliac disease
- Improving your bowel and gut health including constipation, irritable bowel, coeliac disease
- Teaching you how to prepare easy, nutritious, tasty meals.
- Developing a personalised eating plan
- Understanding food labels and choosing the best options for you when eating out
- Improved Weight Management (poor weight gain, underweight, overweight, obesity)
- Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Diabetes, insulin resistance, or impaired glucose tolerance
- Heart disease, high blood pressure, and cholesterol-lowering
- Planning a balanced diet
- Managing drug/nutrient interactions
- Adjusting food and fluid textures so you can enjoy food once again.
- Meal plans for the elderly and those with dementia and dysphagia (problems swallowing)
Consultations with Vikki Nash and Freya Vos are also eligible for rebates under private health insurance cover. Medicare rebates are available for those referred by a general practitioner under a care plan. NDIS payments are available to those participants who are self or plan-managed. To book an appointment call our receptionists on 62815494