Vikki Nash – Dietician
Vikki Nash is a fully qualified, Accredited Practising Dietitian, who uses her extensive knowledge of food and nutrition to improve your health and wellbeing by helping you identify a range of foods to suit your individual needs. At Woden Wellness Centre we are pleased to have Vikki bring her business, Eat’n’ Grow into our centre.
Vikki helps families to reduce meal time stress by:
- Learning how to plan and prepare balanced meals that suit the entire families requirement.
- Helping families of picky eaters, and those with food avoidance, selective eating and limited food acceptance.
- Supporting families with children with autism, sensory processing disorders and those with eating problems and other disabilities. She has undergone extensive training in the SOS.
- Children with slow/inadequate weight gain and under- nourishment due to feeding difficulties.
- Ensure your child or teenager is meeting their nutritional requirements so they can Eat’n’ Grow!
Vikki can also help with:
- Implementing a therapeutic diet following surgery or diagnosis
- Identifying and managing food intolerances
- Improving your bowel and gut health including: constipation, irritable bowel, coeliac disease
- Teaching you how to prepare easy, nutritious, tasty meals.
- Developing a personalised eating plan
- Understanding food labels and choose the best options for you when eating out
- Improved Weight Management (poor weight gain, underweight, overweight, obesity)
- Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Diabetes, insulin resistance or impaired glucose tolerance
- Heart disease, high blood pressure and cholesterol lowering
- Planning a balanced diet
- Managing drug/nutrient interactions
- Adjusting food and fluid textures so you can enjoy food once again.
- Meal plans for the elderly and those with dementia and dysphagia
Consultations are eligible for rebates under private health insurance cover. Medicare rebates are available for those referred by a general practitioner under a care plan. NDIS payments are available to those participants who are self or plan managed. To book an appointment call our receptionists on 62815494