About Natural Health
Your natural health practitioner uses a range of testing to assess your health issues. These tests may be carried out in house or at a pathology laboratory. The results can then be tracked to ensure the changes you are making to your diet and lifestyle and the supplementation you are taking are moving your health profile in the direction of wellness.
* INFRARED THERMAL BODY & BREAST SCANS
100% safe & pain free! ‘Hotspots’ find the problems that other tests miss – they act as a ‘body map’ to help guide your treatment plan.
How can an infrared scan help me?
- Infrared images act like a ‘body map’, showing your hot and cold spots. These indicate trouble zones – pain, inflammation, abnormal function, infection, injury, nerve problems and suspicious areas in soft tissue.
- It may confirm your pain when other tests have been inconclusive.
- Can be used by anyone of any age at any time – particularly if other tests are not suitable.
* RBTI URINE & SALIVA TESTING
Are you absorbing the nutrients your body needs to keep you well?
REFLUX, BLOATING, DIGESTIVE PROBLEMS?
Are you uncomfortable after eating? Bloating, indigestion, constipation, acid reflux, diarrhoea, burping and wind are unpleasant symptoms but can indicate a problem with your digestive system.
* CYBERSCAN Electro-dermal ANALYSIS
Is your immune system ‘blind’ & raising your risk of disease & cancer?
Are your blood tests normal but your thyroid is still not right? Are You fed Up With…
- Weight Gain Around Middle
- Feeling Tired Especially At 3PM
- Feeling Foggy?
- Waking Through The Night?
- Poor Memory?
- Depression and Irritability?
- Having No Interest in Sex?
- Aching Muscles and Joint Pain?
- Muscle Cramps?
- Worrying You May Be Infertile?
- Craving sugar and Carbs?
- Feeling The Cold?
- Hair Loss?
- Using Coffee and Alcohol to Lift You?
Answered YES to three or more?
If so you may have an underactive thyroid gland – even if you have had ‘normal’ blood test results (65 -70% accuracy) from your GP.
Hormones are chemical messengers in our body that affect our brain, heart, bones, muscles, and reproductive organs and are an essential part of the workings of every cell in the human body. Hormones work best when balanced.
Hormone imbalances are caused by:
• Higher than average levels of stress
• Poor food choices
• Inadequate sleep
• Taking synthetic hormones
• Sedentary lifestyle (lack of movement or exercise)